Sunday, November 28, 2010

You Say You Wanna Blogolution?

Pardon the Beatles reference.

So I've decided to start a blog.  It won't always be pertinent.  Sometimes I'll come across as condescending.  Sometimes I'll come across as clueless.  But it's always going to be a quest, and it's like one of those Choose Your Own Adventure books, where as much I think I'll know what I think about a specific subject, I'll rely on you, Dear Reader, to help me shape my opinions.  Don't think that means you can so easily sway me.  I have my own views.  I'll share them.  I also want you to share yours, unabashedly.

Because I'm moderately paranoid about the whole work/personal life thing, I'll probably use some sort of pseudonym.  I'm not much for getting fired.  To quote my older brother's yearbook:  Those who know me, know me well, and those who don't can...buy me some cheese.

I may from time to time have "guest bloggers," if there is such a thing.  If not, I'll have them anyway.  Some of the first subjects I'll tackle are as follows:


TV
Nerd
Music
Father
IT Geek
Grammar
New Foods
Dating Advice
Old School Video Games

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! I am looking forward to reading your "non-serious" blog!! (-: <3 <3 Kristie Cole

    ReplyDelete